- Get back to the basics about what drives and motivates people. No matter where you are in the world, it’s a universal want to have a great life, be healthy, educate family, and be the best you can be. Tune into that.
- You cannot take consumer trust for granted.
- As marketing changes, as platforms change and networks change, storytelling ultimately stays the same. Tell stories that resonates with your consumers.
- The perspectives that education brings, not just the technical learning, is very powerful, especially for women.
- The greatest tool of all is listening and doing it with empathy and intuition.
- Deep down I’m still a 23-year-old brand manager, so I love rolling up my sleeves and getting into the weeds!