- Technology for its own sake has no use. It’s when its used to solve problems in a way that cannot be solved otherwise that it becomes useful.
- There’s a story in every data point, and every story is more compelling when it’s based in real data.
- The in-house agency model brings proximity to a business, ownership of a brand, and successful integration across paid, owned, and earned media.
- Moments are sometimes a lifetime in the making; there’s no such thing as instant success.
- Listening is not a back office function anymore. To demonstrate listening is often a brand value today.
- The shortest distance between a brand and an individual is a story.