- If you’re a senior marketer, it’s important to be a generalist.
- You can always move the needle by leaning into areas that feel less comfortable to you.
- You don’t have to be a “Jack & Jill of all trades, master of none.” You can become a master of marketing.
- Successful marketing is a fine balance of art and science.
- Don’t beat yourself up about being a working mom. You can have a career and still be a thoughtful and involved mother.
- Who I am in 3 words: new author, traveler and short!