- The average household revenue of customers who are active on social media is 60% higher than that of customers who engage less with social or not at all.
- If you’re a financial institution, your traditional banks are not your only competitors. Social networks like Facebook and Snapchat also offer financial services.
- Digital consumers are looking for ease of use, personalization, and for us to go to them with experiences, content, and solutions that are customized to them.
- We collect data in ways that we can determine and define the quantifiable value of the social media customer.
- People unite around hobbies, interests, and common life stages; brands haven’t cracked how to participate in and foster these communities, but I think we’ll begin to see more of that in the future.
- Be bold, be yourself, and focus on what you want to be.