- The opportunity to work on global brands enables the ability to uncover insights that can help impact the culture of the organization itself.
- No brand can make everyone happy. All you can do is listen to customer feedback and provide content and solutions that the majority of your community will enjoy.
- By diversifying your media spend and geo-targeting where consumers are, you can more effectively be a part of culturally relevant events in an authentic way.
- “Even if it’s a weakness or an unknown area, it’s just an opportunity to go challenge yourself to do something new.”
- “Social is about simple, interesting, relevant stories, and oftentimes they’re tailored to personas.”
- “My purpose is around steering a ship over choppy waters to find my final destination.”