- One of the biggest changes we’ve seen in the retail sector is the need for brands to really be able to communicate their meaning. How brands then connect this with the consumer in tangible and intangible ways, is really important.
- Making a historical brand modern is both a challenge and an opportunity. The expectations of the modern millennial consumer are even higher than they were before.
- Female empowerment is a truly global conversation.
- Consumers are smarter than ever. They have more data at their fingertips than ever before.
- The modern interpretation of being a “lady” is being part of the conversation, taking your voice to use it for positive change.
- “What got you there, won’t get you here.” You can’t do the same things over and over.