- Peloton builds interactions into its software to deliberately create community connection.
- Research shows that consumers increasingly care more about brands that have purpose.
- You’ll always see in the brand’s marketing some moment that makes you understand what it means to have Peloton in your life.
- Remind yourself to focus on the present more and less about: “What is this doing for my career?”
- Being a working mom isn’t glamorous. What’s important is being real. Acknowledging that, and showing that on social media, makes us all feel just that little bit better.
- You can be the best version of yourself when Peloton is in your life.