- You have to really live in a market, see where change is happening, translate it, and drive new growth.
- Companies are often reluctant to be first on new platforms, but you have to be willing to take a risk in a place where you can test and learn.
- Anyone can carve off a certain amount of budget, time, and people to invest in what’s next and what’s new. You just have to be unafraid to try.
- Imagination is the ability to think ahead, imagine a future, and make it happen.
- When a leader allows for and supports a culture of imagination, that’s what will change the game.
- Know yourself and know what would be good for you.