- In a world where companies and people are continually asked to do more with less, technology needs to make jobs easier, faster, and help them be more efficient.
- Social conversations at a brand level are influencing people’s decisions not only about businesses they want to be a part of but businesses they want to work for.
- Careers today are like jungle gyms and the defining moments are often those times when you changed direction or jump off it altogether.
- Take those big risks when you can. If you believe in yourself, you’ll never regret trying.
- If you keep up the hard work and keep going, you’ll find your path.
- Don’t let significant moments pass you by—they can often give you clarity on what’s important.