- If you have the core values or soft skills that make you good at a job, tactics can be taught. Don’t let having less experience put you off when going after a role.
- Try not to ignore the data that you don’t want to see! Use it to determine a point, not justify it.
- Looking at the consumer journey across devices is essential to get the connected picture.
- Believe in yourself and your ability to keep growing and learning in new roles.
- If you don’t understand something, ask the question. Chances are there is someone else in the room thinking the same!
- Take bigger risks than you’re comfortable with and get out of your comfort zone!