- Strategies for re-building a team that focuses on winning, listening, setting clear objectives, and pushing for new initiatives that you think will make a difference.
- Consumers are going to become more and more comfortable with using voice to control their experiences on connected devices. Advertising needs to become attuned to this.
- You don’t change the world by one huge shift at a time, you change it incrementally and by convincing people along the way so that the changes will stick.
- People perform so much better when they know the direction they’re headed in.
- We are starting to live in an audio-first world where brands need to develop their own sonic identities.
- Success can be defined by how successful your team is, especially if they can have a joyful time while working hard!