Carrie is an action oriented, entertaining and inspiring speaker who has spoken for a wide variety of audiences from boardrooms to ballrooms, for corporate audiences such as Johnson & Johnson, Procter & Gamble, and McGraw-Hill, to associations and conferences worldwide.
“Carrie transformed our group from fearful parents to engaged ones in a single session. Her presentation was hands on and groundbreaking– addressing a topic that is entirely new territory for families.”
Parenting In A Digital Age
-Sylvie Schnaier, Director, Global Partnerships, Johnson & Johnson
- WORK IT: Learn The Secret for Success for Women in Business Today
- Parenting in a Digital Age
- The Trick to Improving Content ROI: Make Your Content 3-D
- 9/26 Inbound, Boston, MA
- 10/10 Parenting In A Digital Age, MetLife, NJ
- 10/23 WPO Annual Retreat, New York City, NY
- 10/24 Parenting In A Digital Age, Greenvale School, NY
- 10/25 Parenting In A Digital Age, Sid Jacobson JCC, NY
- 11/2-11/5 C200 Interviews, Key Biscayne, FL
- 12/5 The Leadx Show with Kevin Kruse
- 12/7 Massachusetts Conference For Women, Boston, MA
- 12/14 UJA Federation of New York, NY
- 1/10 2018 Booking Signing, Astoria Bookshop, Astoria, NY
- 1/16/18 Entrepreneur on Fire Podcast appearance
- 1/27/18 The Lady Project, Providence, RI
- 2/23 2018 Watermark Conference For Women, San Jose, CA
- 4/19/18 Pryor Cashman, NY
- Bimbo Global Business Forum
- Johnson & Johnson Global Marketing Summit
- P&G Latina Women Event
- C21 Real Estate Leadership Conference
- Bimbo Bakeries USA Women’s Leadership Conference
- S&P Global – Corporate Responsibility
- Digital Marketing Innovation Summit
- Women In Strategy Summit
- Social Media Marketing World
- Babson Entrepreneurship Progam
- Strategy And Innovation Summit
- WOMMA Summit
- Social Fresh East
- MediaPost Healthcare Conference
- McGraw-Hill WINS Leadership Conference
Carrie has a unique and genuine way of infusing her infectious energy and enthusiasm with her deep expertise in Social Media. Carrie is well known in the entrepreneurial community and every single one of our attendees were excited to meet her, which certainly helped us to attract attendees. Carrie was the **superstar** of our conference, and we could not have been more pleased with the crowd’s reaction to her keynote. On top of all of this, Carrie is simply a wonderful person – caring, kind, considerate. All in all, Carrie is the perfect choice as a speaker, if you are looking to kick up your event’s energy while relaying deep expertise in social media strategy, marketing, tools and resources.
Welcome To The Highlight Reel
—Adrienne Garland, founder SheLeads (formerly womancon)
There are many reasons why you want Carrie Kerpen as a speaker. Her undeniable expertise, thought leadership, passionate storytelling, and genuine openness to name a few.
The first time I spoke with Carrie I was moved by her candidness. Her willingness to collaborate and make an impact is energizing and exciting.
Carrie manages to deliver the same one-on-one authenticity to a packed conference room. That honesty builds trust with the audience and paves the way for dynamic conversations.
Big thanks to Carrie for bringing her infectious enthusiasm to the stage and delivering practical advice that gets results.
—Nicole D’Alonzo, VP of Operations, Social Fresh Conference
I saw Carrie motivate a group of aspiring entrepreneurs when she spoke at Baruch College—her expertise is undeniable and her passion and enthusiasm when speaking is invigorating. The honesty she manifests when sharing her own personal experience not only makes her a great storyteller but the insights she shares with her audience create a natural mutual affinity. How fun to get to know such an authentic person as Carrie Kerpen—I am proud to call her a friend since that day.
How To Succeed As A (Non)trepreneur
—Jeanne Sullivan, Co-Founder, StarVest Partners
Carrie Kerpen’s presentation at the Strategic Planning Innovation Summit opened my eyes to what a REAL social strategy focuses on: listening. I took many of the perspectives and concepts Carrie shared back to my team, and these have helped as we are launching our new communications hub. Carrie was gracious enough to have a follow-up conversation with my broader team which served to validate our strategic direction and spot areas of future opportunity.
Shut Up & Listen: How Listening Will Earn Your Brand More Money Than Talking Ever Will
—Brett Lutz, Director of Global Communications and Change Management, Whirlpool Corporation