- Know where you want to be. Don’t wait for the opportunity to find you.
- Hold all of your channels to a very high standard. It’s the way you make connections and build engagement with your current and potential user base.
- An integrated and diverse marketing footprint is essential if you want to reach the millennial generation.
- I like to hire people who are in the upper right hand quadrant of the “smart and nice” chart. However, these two things don’t have to be mutually exclusive.
- We don’t have to be best friends in the office, but we do have to respect each other and each other’s work. It’s okay to have tension as long as it’s healthy and productive.
- Don’t self-limit yourself.